Frequently Asked Questions About the Banjo Platform
Below are some questions about Banjo that we often receive. If you don’t see an answer to your question, please contact us and we’d be happy to help!
If you don’t see an answer to your specific question, be sure to check the General Banjo Questions section.
Questions About Banjo for Print Asset Management
- What types of assets can Banjo help me to manage?
- What customizations can users make to assets with Banjo?
- What control do I have over the use of my assets with Banjo?
You can manage any physical or digital assets with Banjo from printed materials, to promotional items, to digital assets.
It’s up to you. You specify what changes can be made on an asset-by-asset basis. Generally, that includes elements such as headlines, images, and copy. However, the extent to which an asset can be customized is completely in your control.
You control who has access to which assets with a combination of user roles and permissions, and your organization of users in Groups. You can then set budgets and/or require approval when a user wants to acquire an asset.
Questions About Banjo for Print Marketing Automation
- What Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) work with Banjo?
- What types of marketing materials can be triggered through Banjo?
Banjo works with any MAP that has an API and can be configured to trigger an external resource via a webhook or similar mechanism including, but not limited to, Marketo and Hubspot.
Banjo can trigger a variety of marketing materials. It can also help you manage inventory of any physical items and automatically send you or your customer tracking information.
- Direct mail postcards and letters
- Brochures, catalogs, and other multi-page documents
- Birthday, anniversary, or other date-driven event cards
- Product samples
- Promotional items
- Kits and bundles such as a box with a product sample, instruction document, and product brochure
- Additionally, Banjo can assemble unique deliverables based on the trigger data provided by your MAP so that each triggered fulfillment is custom to your individual customers or prospects interaction with your brand
General Banjo Questions
- Is Banjo a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or hosted product?
- Can Banjo help me with inventorying my print or other physical materials?
Banjo is a SaaS product. You license the features and functionality that are relevant to your needs. We maintain the servers and offer you a Service Level Agreement so you know Banjo will always be available when you need it. We also ensure that Banjo is secure and updated so you don’t have to worry about whether your information is safe. And finally, we are constantly making improvements to Banjo which immediately become available for you to take advantage of if you choose.
Yes. Banjo gives you real time inventory counts on a product-by-product basis. It sends you low inventory alerts based on thresholds you set.